Transport Training International Freight Broker Training As seen in Entrepreneur Magazine's 'Be Your Own Boss Guide'
Transport Training International is noted as being the premier broker training facility of today's generation. Transport Training International has been a member of the Better Business Bureau since 2003. We are not only a BBB member, but Transport Training International is also a BBB Accredited Business. TTI is also proud to be an OOIDA Corporate Sponsor. Having educated thousands of students in the art of brokering, they continue to maintain a SUPERIOR REPUTATION among broker professionals nationwide.
Transport Training International is a renowned school throughout the United States and has helped numerous students become successful freight brokers since 2002. TTI is a private vocational school licensed by the State Department of Education and has been inspected by many government agencies. Our instructors hold college degrees and have over 30 years of experience in the Transportation Industry as well as extensive classroom teaching experience. We pride ourselves on our integrity, honesty, and service-oriented attitude. Our staff is helpful and friendly, and can provide all the information you need to determine whether or not this is the school for you.
CEO’s Message to Prospective Students
In today's time we should be careful how we spend our money. As a 30 plus year educator, trainer, and businessman, I have a few suggestions/questions to pass on to prospective students who are wise enough to desire training before embarking on a new career.
• Not all schools are created equal.
• Is the instructor an effective teacher? Not just anyone can teach.
• Is the instructor engaged in brokering? Timely real life experience is crucial to effective teaching.
• Can a new career really be taught over the phone, online, in one day, in two days, etc.?
• Should a training facility offer follow up support?
• Does it sound too good to be true?
• Is the facility connected to any industry association whether profit or non-profit?
• To be successful in this business, you have to be committed. Zero investment requires no commitment.
• How many times did the training facility call you without your permission or unsolicited?
• What did they say about their competition?
I know that not everyone looking for a training facility asks these types of questions. Sometimes people pay for training that truly does not prepare them for their new career. If this has happened to you, TTI will give future students a tuition credit of 50% (up to $1500.00) of the cost of any bona fide freight broker training you have previously attended. A copy of your purchase receipt from that training facility will be required.
WISHING YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR NEW CAREER!
CEO, Transport Training International