About Freight Movers School
Freight Movers School Freight Broker Training As seen in Entrepreneur Magazine's 'Be Your Own Boss Guide'
Freight Movers School is noted as being the premier broker training facility of today's generation. Freight Movers School has been a member of the Better Business Bureau since 2003.
We are not only a BBB member, but Freight Movers School is also a BBB Accredited Business. FMS is also proud to be an OOIDA Corporate Sponsor. Having educated thousands of students in the art of brokering, they continue to maintain a SUPERIOR REPUTATION among broker professionals nationwide.
Freight Movers School is licensed by the GA Department of Education. Click to view our license.
Training Since 2002
Freight Movers School is a renowned school throughout the United States and has helped numerous students become successful freight brokers since 2002. FMS is a private vocational school licensed by the State Department of Education and has been inspected by many government agencies.
Our instructors hold college degrees and have over 30 years of experience in the Transportation Industry as well as extensive classroom teaching experience. We pride ourselves on our integrity, honesty, and service-oriented attitude. Our staff is helpful and friendly, and can provide all the information you need to determine whether or not this is the school for you.
CEO’s Message to Prospective Students
In today's time we should be careful how we spend our money. As a 30 plus year educator, trainer, and businessman, I have a few suggestions/questions to pass on to prospective students who are wise enough to desire training before embarking on a new career.
- Not all schools are created equal.
- Is the instructor an effective teacher? Not just anyone can teach.
- Is the instructor engaged in brokering? Timely real life experience is crucial to effective teaching.
- Can a new career really be taught over the phone, online, in one day, in two days, etc.?
- Should a training facility offer follow up support?
- Does it sound too good to be true?
- Is the facility connected to any industry association whether profit or non-profit?
- To be successful in this business, you have to be committed. Zero investment requires no commitment.
- How many times did the training facility call you without your permission or unsolicited?
- What did they say about their competition?
I know that not everyone looking for a training facility asks these types of questions. Sometimes people pay for training that truly does not prepare them for their new career.
If this has happened to you, FMS will give future students a tuition credit of 50% (up to $1500.00) of the cost of any bona fide freight broker training you have previously attended.
A copy of your purchase receipt from that training facility will be required.
WISHING YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR NEW CAREER!
CEO, Freight Movers School
Freight Broker Classes
You have options! Consider your budget and time, when choosing a training program. FMS offers many different programs to fit your needs.
- 1In-Depth Freight Broker Course
- 2Quick StartFreight Broker Course
3"Basics" Online Freight Broker Training
4Focus on SalesTaught in classroom
- 5Focus On Sales Online Course
If you have anyquestions about our services or class offerings, please call 800-865-1923 or...about any class Request Info
Downloadable Training Materials
Freight Broker Training Guide
Look no further! If you are looking for a product to obtain immediately that will educate you about the freight broker industry, you've found it.Learn More
Tools of the Trade Handbook & Rate Calculation Tools
In order to be successful, Freight Brokers must use a variety of tools. Load Boards are web-based
tools that help Freight Brokers post loads, find trucks, and much more.
Independent Truck Dispatcher Training Manual
FMS now offers an Independent Dispatcher Training Manual available for purchase by immediate download.Learn More